Saturday 1 March 2014

THINK Ariel Micaela A. Miranda IT2B February 28, 2014

Think

As the time ticks by

I can’t think of anything to write.

Do I write about my pride that’s as high as the sky

Or the thing that could make someone cry?

I don’t know what to write about.

Something that could make anyone doubt

what they believed since they were young

or something that would seem so fun?

What should I write about then?

What I think is supposed to happen

or the things that should have been

if I had chosen a different decision back then?

I looked at the blank paper on my table

why can’t I think of anything incredible

that would be interesting enough

to make anyone cry, smile or laugh.

The more I think, the more I can’t pick.

What should be the appropriate topic?

Should it be about love, sadness or life?

What would be the audience’s type?

she hands it to the teacher then leaves

The person beside me stands

her paper in her hands

while I’m here thinking without ease.

Ah! I haven’t started my poem yet!

Oh my God, I’m starting to sweat.

Another person stands and gives their paper to the teacher

I better start this thing and ramble later.

No comments:

Post a Comment