Thursday 27 February 2014

Chance of Forever By: Patrick Lingao



The first time I saw you

I can’t understand what my mind and heart is telling me

My mind tells me it is just infatuation

But my heart tells me I’m in love

I may not be perfect

But when I’m with you

I feel complete

And it is dream come true

I’m taking the risk being beside you

Even we’re thousand miles apart

I’ll find a way to express my love for you

Every memory we had together

I will treasure it forever

Just like my love for you

It will last forever

Every moment with you I feel blessed

God created an angel suitable for me

I’m thanking God for this chance

Whatever happens I will never let it go

Until the moment comes

I’ll ask you’re hand in marriage

I can’t wait until that day comes

Cause that will be the start of our forever

No comments:

Post a Comment