Friday 28 February 2014

She’s my mother!


I

Listen everyone cause I’ve’ got

something to tell you

This is an important one

Cause’ I want to introduce you with someone

II

She’s a friend of mine

Both you and I have

She never misses my actions

And loves me to destruction

III

She’s the beauty queen of the house

And no can doubt that

Her movements are flawless

Even Gloria Diaz surrender to that

IV

She’s a better singer than Sarah

And she shakes better that Shakira

She’s better than any accountants I know

Cause she can balance anything in a blow

V

She flair like a royalty in the kitchen

And she cooks a heavenly muffin

She aids like a first class nurse

Without even taking the proper course

But what I love the most is…..

VI

With a gentle smile she touched my heart

With a tender touch I fell apart

Nothing compare my feelings when I’m with her

I wish I can express how much I love her

Now do you know her?

She’s my mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment