Friday 28 February 2014

Never Ending Love By Nina Vittoria S. Valle



She's someone who's impatient,

like a Queen who wants things to be done her way.

She's like an FBI agent,

I can't keep secrets 'cause she'll discover the truth anyway.

She's like my bestfriend,

we get along so well and tell each other secrets.

She's someone I treasure so much,

because of her I don't have any regrets.

She noticed how I changed so much,

growing up without her but never forgetting to keep in touch.

Despite all the wrong actions and childish things I've said,

She taught me to forgive, to listen and be positive instead.

I'm very thankful for having her in my life,

without her I wouldn't be alive.

Someone who's very special like no other,

Caring, loving, there's no one else like my dear Mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment