Thursday 27 February 2014

Happiness throughout the Pain



I’ve known you for sometime now
But you don’t know that I exist
It was a fairy tale dream come true
To met someone like you
Now I have the reason to love again




The first time I laid my eyes on you
It takes me to a place that I can’t describe
As the time goes all I want is to know you more
Right then it was clear to me
That I liked you since that day




I’ve been enduring a lot of pain
You don’t’ know how much I care
I’m always right beside you
Yet you’re too blind to see me
For how long your gonna make me suffer?

You inspire me a lot to be someone new
There’s no doubt that there’s nothing I can’t do for you
Soon you’ll leave this place
Just imagining it makes me weak
Sometimes I realized on giving up

But I see your face every time I close my eyes
You seem so different from other guys
I wish I could say it all
This feelings of mine that I’d been longing to say
But I know you’re still gonna go away



You’re as a beautiful sunset to me
A sunset that could make everyone  feel amazed on you
You’re smile is like a lightning bolt
Yet surprising but dangerous enough to make me tremble
And able to make me a mess

Now you’ve been already part of my life
Not knowing anything for the future
At least I have learned a lot from you
To make this thought into words
Since I’ve fell for you


No comments:

Post a Comment