Friday 28 February 2014

Until the End By: Krisnin Carah H. Yang


They are someone I can turn to when I need them.

They are someone I can treasure.

They are someone who replaces sorrow into contentment.

And makes my life better and happier.

They’ve known me for quite some time.

They saw the good and bad side of me.

But they chose to stay.

And never leave my side.

They’ve guided me through bad times.

Spread away my tears.

And gave me so much happiness.

As we’ve journeyed over the years.

They know If there’s something wrong.

They know how to cheer me up.

We get along.

And forget we are all grown up.

Through ups and down

Our friendship will never end.

We might grow old.

But we’ll always be here as time goes by.

Thanks for being there

And helping me grow

Your friendship means a lot

This I’d like you to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment