Friday 28 February 2014

My Heartache Key



Leave me alone!

That’s what I told you

After hurting me with so much pain

Telling me things for you is true

And deep inside it home

Those different aches I gain.

You told me that you love me

You will catch the star for me

You will be my shadow

And all of these are just a show

While holding my hand,

Protecting the bond

So you won’t lose every strand

That already tied me

In your so called game plan

And that is your love in me

In every sweet coated words

That keeps on shouting

I just keep on smiling

As it strikes me like a sword

For I know, there’s a girl you’re thinking

And the bad thing is

That is not me

Here in front of you, standing

It keeps my heart beating

Faster and faster

Just like its grinding

The hollow smile I plaster

Until I choose to pretend.

I pretend that I don’t notice

That your action is no malice

Between you and her at least

Cause every staring, and touching

Gives me confusion, hesitation, frustration

And makes it an imagination

For I believe in her,

Especially in you

Because she is my best

But I’m wrong I guess

In every gap I give

You turn your head and leave

And that’s the hint

I don’t like to believe

But I don’t want to end up like this

Storing my happiness in abyss

So I do the confrontation

And for you I’m just a solution

Making my world in slow motion

Cause she is the reason.

You’ve been together at my back

Laughing for how foolish I am

Cause I’m riding in a wrong track

That no one will ever be claim

I’m staring blankly

Tears fall silently

As the memories came back to me

All emotion were getting on me

Those admirations, satisfactions

That leads to pretentions

Were just wastes as my conclusion

A waste of everything

Cause you don’t deserve a thing

But thanks anyway

I find the right way

Those things we have shared

Are my lessons to be learn

And you put there the end

So I need to comprehend

That you and I don’t look good together

Cause you and her are much better

For you belong to her

And I’m still a winner.

Leaving me alone as I said

And my heart shouts to be held

But I calm my heart instead

So I gather myself to stand

Then someone stretch a hand

And there I find a man

Outshines a thousand men.

No comments:

Post a Comment